Friday, January 13, 2012

I Put a Spell On You (Friday the 13th)

Salem Witches Hold ‘Ritual’ to Stop Tebow & Broncos From Winning

It’s Friday the 13th — a day that may cause some of the more superstitious among us some angst. But it seems Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, who by all accounts has had a mixed bag of luck on the football field, may need to pray a little bit harder this weekend.

A group of witches held what FOX News called “a seance” at noon today in Salem, Mass., in an attempt to cast a spell that would lead Tebow and his team to defeat.
I think the Patriots need cuter cheerleaders


Laurie ‘Lorelei’ Stathopoulos and Lori Bruno, two women who are well-known in the “spiritual” community, planned to assemble at Crow Haven Corner, a witch shop in Salem, to rally the sprits in an effort to bring the New England Patriots to victory on Saturday evening.

I’m going to raise the energy of the universe and send out all the good mojo,” Lorelei said in an interview with the Boston Herald. “Lori will call in the Angels.”

To summons the spirits, the witches planned to chant, “Tom Brady will see what he needs to see, be where he needs to be and will take the Patriots to another victory.”

Of course, they said that they don’t plan to hex Tebow, as they’re “good witches.” On their altar, they said they’d have a hand-sewn Brady puppet and “mojo bags” containing herbs and stones for each member of the Patriots.

No witches were actually burned at the event.

2 comments:


  1. I was in total despair when I found Dr. Todd. My life was going terrible and I didn't know if I was coming or going. I had just gone through a rough divorce, wasn't making enough money to sustain me and my children, and my 17 year old son had just gone to jail for the first time. When I talked to him, I immediately found a sense of peace. He was very honest with me and I could feel that. He also told me that everything would be okay. After my work began, things began to change. My bills were all caught up, the relationship I was in became much stronger, I was never FLAT broke, and my son was released from jail earlier than we expected!! I also completely got over the failed marriage and began to move on. And, received a better position at my job which will cause an $800 per month increase!! I felt completely comfortable with the work that was being done because I was always encouraged by Dr. Todd. manifestspellcast@gmail.com is the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete