Thursday, January 5, 2012

Newt Gingrich is a jerk!

Did I say that out loud?

Yeah. Fascinatingly intelligent man who lets his temperament turn him into an ugly public face. The whole "I'm running a positive campaign until I'm pissed that I didn't win Iowa" is troublesome. Not that I'm a fan of Romney, but what did you expect, Newt? So now you go back on your word and demonstrate your ability to blow like a leaf in the wind to any change. Okay, new tactic. Quit claiming you are the principled one and that you are the "conservative" candidate and the successor to Ronald Reagan. You've been conservative, but you've also played the enlightened liberal (just like Mitt).

Instead, focus on playing up your adaptability and ability to get on the bandwagon of political change and pretend you were part of it all along (teaparty candidate, my ass!) Let people know that you can lead, you just need to borrow a cause, and you can take it from there.

Second thought, nah. We already have a commander-in-chief who lives by sour grapes and blasts back at all his critics. We don't need another.

Wow! I'm suddenly like really hungry for a cold-cut sandwich right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment